The ZOE Competition offers exceptional value with its high performance and modern style. Its eye-catching exterior is a brand new innovation in espresso machine design, where the frame forms part of the exterior of the machine, meaning the machine is constructed from an all in one build material (“monocoque”) giving it a strength and style which is currently unmatched.
Another unique feature of the Zoe is that the water temperature is calibrated to aim for the bulk of drinks to be served close to 91°c, giving it a near perfect heat for espresso without the need for a temperature control system.
Couple this innovation alongside two fast steam wands, hot water tap and 10 litre boiler (2 Group); this is a machine which provides top of the range quality for a great entry level price.
- Heat exchanger system with thermosyphon circulation and units, allowing for constant thermal stability
- Shot timers (Per Group)
- Led lights over workspace
- Unique monocoque construction allowing compact and efficient structure
- Boiler capacity: 4.5 ltr (1 Group) / 10 ltr (2 Group) / 14 ltr (3 Group)
- Selectable pre-infusion and volumetric pour
- 5 colour panels to choose from
- Interchangeable panels allow you to alter the machines colour
- Copper boiler and pipes
- Turbo-frother on request
- Matt Black